No news yet ... and no pictures, as I've been having trouble with my (new) camera focusing. I really should take care of that ... before we have a baby! :)
We are doing well, I've been driving back to Philly for appointments and then coming right back. I have this inner struggle between wanting to be home and needing to be near Josh. So far Josh is winning over home. :)
I've become convinced the last couple of days that God has us women get this big and uncomfortable at the end of pregnancy simply so that we'll be willing to face childbirth. Ha ha.
I met a new midwife this past week who's working with the others as an apprentice. She finished school two years ago but has been taking her time doing her clinical hours, as she has a little girl the same age as Aaron. I absolutely love her, and am really hoping she makes it to this birth! The great thing is, she lives five minutes from my house, so she's doing my appointments at my house rather than the office, which is 40 minutes drive for both of us. Talk about convenience. Aaron plays in his room while I have an appointment, rather than my trying to entertain him in a doctor's office. Hooray!
Well, Josh is home, so I'm off ...
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I think of you guys every day!
Get that camera fixed -- we're waiting too! :)
Mary
Post a Comment