I had a lot of contractions yesterday, ended up falling asleep on the couch last night trying to get comfortable. In between contractions the baby was moving so much I was afraid my water was going to break. I slept in this morning and woke up with a sleeping baby and a sleeping uterus. :) I have another week or two until I could deliver at home. At this point I'm still really hoping for a home birth but I trust my midwives so much that I wouldn't be heartbroken if we had to go to the hospital. I talked with Aaron's pediatrician about this birth when Aaron had his last visit and he, too, is behind the home birth "200 percent." He also works at the same hospital as my midwife, so that works out well.
Today is my last full day of work (full being three hours, ha ha). Tomorrow we just have to make sure all of the campers take their medication home with them, and then we head home ourselves for a couple of days. I was thinking that I would stay at home, at least until my next appointment, but I'm not sure that I'm up to being on my own with Aaron. We'll see ... I want to be where Josh is, but I also really feel the need to be home in my own bed, eating real food, and finishing things for the baby.
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
3 comments:
i still can't believe it's baby number 2. and your at camp...
you are so brave.
I second that...
A home birth? I might be able to handle it.
35 weeks preggo at camp? No way... not a chance.
Love you!
I've really missed you and am looking forward to you coming back to Philly. I'm praying for you. Not too long to go.
You're amazing.
Jennifer
I heard that our brains will come back... when our youngest is 5. That's what I have been told anyway.
Post a Comment