Having just had two identical experiences, I thought I should write a quick blog on online shopping. I was shopping for a camera and a new diaper bag (always the search for the perfect bag ...). Both times I found that when I typed the item I wanted in google and then searched through pricegrabber.com or some similar site, I got a lower price (from the same store!). For example, the bag I was looking at was $45 on ebags.com, but when I went to pricegrabber.com and from there clicked on ebags.com, I got 20% off and the bag was only $38.25. (I still didn't buy it ... something tells me I can find it cheaper. Or that a bag from Target would be fine. Ha ha.) Anyway, how is that fair? Secret discounts? Anyway, lesson learned.
1 comment:
ooo... interesting. thanks for the tip. i'll have to try that next time i'm doing some online shopping.
Post a Comment