Well, I've been thinking about what to do with the kids' room. We never did set up a "nursery" for Aaron, but now that I know we're staying there another year (and adding a kid to the room) I've been thinking ... all of course from 2 1/2 hours away ... we'll see. We did paint the walls light blue for Aaron. I really think I'm having a boy. I have found myself lately calling the room "The Boys' Room." We'll see ...
On the happy side, I stopped by the thrift store today and found a big assortment of wool sweaters. I'd been looking in Philly but apparently no one in the city donates wool sweaters. Anyway, I'm going to cut these up and sew some diaper covers. Did you know that wool is waterproof? It's amazing.
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
2 comments:
How cool. I bet little wool diaper covers look super cute too.
You'll have to show us pictures of your wool diaper covers once you're done. They sound interesting.
Post a Comment