I'm working on packing ... I was on a roll but ran out of boxes. No one is getting any more boxes until Tuesday. I was trying to be done by Friday. I have the kitchen and my bedroom left - and then a couple of things in Aaron's room and the bathroom. I.E. NO ROOM IS DONE. Sigh. In the meantime, a potato exploded in my oven today. Like I need one more thing to do. I totally forgot about until just now, and it's almost midnight. Oh, well!
I decided that I could really use an assistant. Just someone to remind me of what I'm supposed to be doing, keep me conscious of our budget, and every once in a while bring me a glass of water. Ha ha.
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
4 comments:
Oh I will be praying for you. Hey I need one of those assistants too....to remind me to go to the bathroom. HEE HEE
I promised myself we would never move again and here we go.... The personal assistant part sounds really good. I think I need a wife and a secretary. A girlfriend who wasn't three thousand miles away would do just fine!!!!
Wait, doesn't Josh do ALL of that stuff for you? *haha* : )
Ha ha, that's exactly what Josh said. :)
Post a Comment