May 14, 2007

My City Garden




For my birthday Josh got me things to container garden. He also took this really awkward space off the laundry room and set it up for me. Personal space! It's wonderful.

We are growing cherry tomatoes, big tomatoes, jalapenos, radishes, baby greens, bell peppers, aloe vera and some flowers. I had intentions of planting herbs also but haven't gotten around to it, and I think it might be too late now.

Everything seems to be doing well so far except for the bell peppers, which I think I over watered.

It is so healing to watch things grow. It's also nice to see something besides myself growing daily. :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So cute. I love it. What a great room. And yes it is fun to watch things grow...I am addicted to it. I got my herbs in and have fruit but I think I am going to have to do veggies next year. I did tomatoes last year but my boys broke the pots I did them in and I am starting to run out of energy. Aaron is going to build me a big standing bed for veggies probably for next summer. So that will be fun. Can't wait to see and hear about your tasty garden as it grows along.