April 15, 2007

Pictures!

Playing the "drum set" ...
I tried really hard to get an Easter picture, and didn't get one. I have made a firm resolution to buy a new camera. The delay on mine is just too slow anymore. This is Aaron after about pictures #100.
Sleepy boy ...
Eating star fruit!
Happy!
Birthday cake. He wasn't at all interested in digging into it. Finally, with a lot of encouragement, he poked one finger at it. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute!!!! Miss you guys! I cant believe how big he is getting!!!!

sara* said...

That Easter picture is hilarious! Not a fan of seersucker, Aaron?

Mary said...

Hey Sarah! He is so adorable!!!!! We have the same problem with our camera. Have you found a good camera that you are going to buy? If you have any suggestions, let me know.
Mary