April 3, 2007

Life ...


I rearranged the living room today to keep Aaron off the carpet and just on an area rug. I don't mind, I love rearranging furniture (it drives Josh crazy because I do it so much). Ha ha. Anyway, that should help. We're waiting for the new lead results ... hopefully they'll come back perfect and we can be done with worry about his IQ dropping. I really like this apartment, I'll be sad if we have to leave it. Josh and I have been talking, though, and agree that maybe it would be better for us to move in now than in September (with a one-month-old). So ... we'll see.

Aaron surprised me today by asking to nurse. He nursed for less than 10 seconds and then was back to playing. :)

I decided that I'm not concerned about his weight, and that if the doctor really was, he'd have asked for Aaron to come back sooner than three months. I did switch to whole milk and whole milk yogurt for him (I like skim so that's what I was giving Aaron).

I think I missed an opportunity. There were a couple of weeks when Aaron would always let me know when he was going to the bathroom, and now he's not doing that. I let it go because he was so young but now I'm wondering if it's a missed opportunity. Anyway, I don't mind diapers (yet). :)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Keep us posted on his lead stuff. Hope he is okay.

I thought his cheeks looked smaller to me...I bet the milk will fatten him up. I know that was hard for me with Seth at first to remember to buy both. I do 1% and Seth did whole milk when he was young...they need that fat for their brains and development. I am sure he will be fine now that you have switched.

sara* said...

I laughed out loud reading the furniture rearranging comment... I do the same thing you and Scott reacts the same way as Josh. : )

muchlove

Erin said...

i loved spending time with you today... :)

sarah said...

Hey- I will be praying for you guys and Aaron. Keep us up to date on what is happening!
love ya,
Sarah

Mary said...

Sarah, He is so beautiful!
Mary