
Wahoo! I just started getting things together for the new baby! What fun. I'm trying to sort into a box or two just what I need for the first weeks. We move in just over a month ...
I had a good, honest conversation this morning with a friend who had three kids right in a row. It was good to go over the upsides and difficulties of babies born close together. All in all, I feel like it's going to be really good. I did do a quick calculation in my head, though, of approximately how many diapers I'll be changing each day ... ha ha ha. Anyway, I ordered some of my favorite diapers in teeny tiny size. Organic cotton velour. Indulgent? Not when you feel how soft they are and they never, ever leak. Yeah!
3 comments:
Those are cute. You are an amazing woman!!!!!!!!!! The idea of cloth diapers appeals to me in terms of environment but....I am a wimp when it comes to diapers I am embarrassed to say that I have thrown underwear away when someone had a major poop accident. I have a problem gag reflex when it comes to poop...HA HA.
How stinkin' cute! Never thought I'd say that about a diaper...
Any idea where you are moving?
hey i just thought i would stop by and say hello to u sarah much love and i can't wait to see the new baby!! wooott!!! new baby!!
love ya
nancylee
Post a Comment