I was bummed when I left the pediatrician today. Aaron's lead level not so great, so they redrew it to verify the result. Among other things, it means that all of our carpet needs to be replaced. Our landlord is going to love that news, I'm sure. In the meantime, I have a huge, major cleaning job (floors, walls, toys ...) and we're switching to spring water. I'm praying for grace.
Also, he hasn't gained any weight at all in the last three months. We're going to try switching from water to whole milk and see if that helps. If in the next three weeks he's tolerating 16+ ounces of cow's milk a day and is gaining weight, we're good. Otherwise, we go back to the doctor to reevaluate. He seems to like the milk, but 16 ounces is a lot (he wasn't taking nearly that much water). Anyway ...
I will post birthday pictures as soon as I find the little connector for the camera! It's around here somewhere ... :)
Farewell, Sweet Office
14 years ago
4 comments:
praying lots.
love you!
What does that mean Sarah? Lead levels? Sorry, I'm not a mom. :-)
add me to the list of those praying....miss you guys!!
I have the boys lead tested often living in an old house and most of our friends have old houses. Does he mouth a lot of your window sills etc?? He is in our prayers. I know that is scary.
Post a Comment