January 22, 2007

Snow



I took these pictures with my camera phone the other day - I don't know if you can see the snow. It snowed again last night, so Aaron and I played in it for a little while today. He was really hesitant to touch it, though - very funny. He was also really mad. He doesn't have any proper shoes right now (just booties because he can't walk anyway), so I put a pair on him that were way too big for him so his feet wouldn't get wet. He kept trying to kick them off.
I was thinking today about being home with Aaron. It is totally different without Josh here. I knew it would be harder, I was dreading it really. It was a good day, though, all in all. I did get to watch most of Oprah, so what do I have to complain about, really? Ha ha.
I grocery shopped online for the first time last night - and today my groceries came to my front door, all organized. It was FANTASTIC. Well worth the $3 delivery fee. Click, click, click and then the food shows up.
I've been feeling pretty brainless lately. I think I need to find a really good book ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What supermarket did you use???? Genardi's has free delivery, but their food is a little pricey. Cherish these days with Aaron, and the chunks of times you can spend preparing for Josh's homecoming each afternoon. Make your staying home worth it for him. He's out in that crazy world all day. Hey, now you can play "house" like you've waited to do since you were a little girl!
Love you! Mom

Sarah said...

I used Genuardi's. I think I might have just hit a good day with them, because EVERYTHING I bought was on sale.