Josh found a broken chair and we fixed it and reupholstered it ... and now we love it!
And, I went to see my sister Carissa play in the orchestra at Temple U. ... kind of a fuzzy picture, it's from my phone ...All in all, a very good weekend.
Josh found a broken chair and we fixed it and reupholstered it ... and now we love it!
And, I went to see my sister Carissa play in the orchestra at Temple U. ... kind of a fuzzy picture, it's from my phone ...
2 comments:
Good job Sarah. I found on the rounders if I increased the width to 700 pix it fit better...maybe even 710. Always playin around. Love your header pic. Everything is lookin good
I love the chair you have redone. It is pretty. I want to do a whole black and white theme in my bedroom. With some sort of print like that for the bedspread then everything else really simple.
Sarah, how did you do the picture in your header? It looks great. I can't figure out how to do it.
P.S. That outfit is outrageous! I love it.
Post a Comment